What is textile restoration?
Textile restoration is a professional approach to cleaning textiles such as clothes, drapes and other household fabrics. It combines multiple cleaning techniques as well as proper solvents and agitation to remove odors, avoid re-contamination and return textiles to their pre-loss condition.
Why use a restoration specialist as opposed to a local dry cleaner?
We have the scientific expertise to remove soot and odor as a result of damage from fire, smoke, water or mold. At CRDN, we have spent years focused on working in our specialized area. We have the technology and infrastructure to handle virtually any job. And we employ the latest solvents and solutions to achieve an excellent outcome every time.
Can smoke or water damage be removed from clothing?
Yes. Successful removal of contaminants requires customized treatment — often calling for the application of restoration procedures within hours to prevent secondary or permanent damage. Seconds count and no one is more responsive than CRDN.
Will you get the smell out?
Put it in our hands and we will always do our very best to restore textiles to their pre-loss condition. Our deodorizing process is designed to break up the smoke molecules and remove the contaminant, thus eliminating odor.
Wouldn’t it be cheaper to just replace the items?
No, actually. Restoration is much less expensive than replacement (offering up to 84% savings on average). Our services deliver added value to insurance companies and the homeowners and businesses they insure.
What items should not be restored?
• Items as directed by the adjuster based on scope
• Items that cost less to replace than restore
• Polyester bed pillows, shower curtain liners, flip flops and most anything made of plastic
• Items that are scorched, burned or otherwise obviously damaged or deteriorated, or items with extensive pre-existing damage
• Items in poor condition (i.e., belt missing a buckle)
• Outdated, non-fitting garments that are no longer worn
Do you offer Rush Service?
Yes. Our 24/7 emergency rush service helps homeowners receive important clothing such as work and sports uniforms quickly (often within 24 to 48 hours). so they have items to wear while the rest of their garments and household items are being cleaned and store until ready for delivery.
Are your processes environmentally-safe?
Our solutions are environmentally safe and biodegradable.
How long does the cleaning process take?
Our professional textile restoration process typically takes about 2 weeks.
How do you track belongings?
All services follow strict protocols with regard to inventory, handling and storage:
• On-Site Inventory
• Every order is individually entered and tracked electronically
• Items are stored in our secure facility until they are cleaned and ready to be returned to the customer
• We offer detailed delivery reports to ensure accuracy
Who pays for the cleaning service?
All claims are handled directly between CRDN and the insurance company. There is zero upfront cost to the homeowner.
8:30am – 4:30pm M-F
450 Golfair Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32206